Dust is something nobody likes to have in their homes offices or even any space. But it keeps coming back regardless of your cleaning efforts. Every year due to dust and allergies, many families suffer. The heating and cooling systems in our homes and other spaces tend to collect more dust along with air. It’s vital to keep the dust and dirt away from the family and the whole house.
Here are some best practical and worthy tips to reduce and keep the dust at bay.
1. Routine Check-up for AC and Duct Vents: With time, layers of dust and dirt can build up inside the air vents that can narrow down the space inside. The machine will not only work hard then but will also provide less ventilation or flow of air. So, it is beneficial to go for maintenance services periodically. Using air purifiers is also good for circulating pure air inside the home.
2. Clean Thoroughly: We all do cleaning every day. But the most effective way of doing that is to clean the highest surfaces first, and then go down. In that case, you will not miss anything that could have accumulated dust and dirt. We usually do clean the things that are placed on the floor, so there are chances to skip the dust captured at some height.
3. Fresh and Clean Closets: Clothes or garments should be washed and dried well And they should be kept in some boxes or bags where they cannot draw any dust. This way your clothes will be saved from bacteria and other insects that can grow in the dirt.
4. Keep Tidy Sleeping Area: If you do not clean the bedding regularly there are high chances that your bedsheets, pillows, and blankets get covered with dust and dirt. Dust mites may be present in your bedding area as they love to dwell in clothes and moisture Wash and clean your mattresses and everything more often to keep the molds at bay.
5. Avoid Carpeting: Carpets look elegant and attractive, on the floors but, they attract dust and bug the most. Try to get hardwood floors, it looks gorgeous and collects less dirt that making cleaning easy. If you already have a carpet and you do not want to remove it. Then try to invest, in some good vacuum cleaner to suck out all the dirt and dust from it.
Aside from these tips, cleaning your space regularly also helps in reducing dust.